? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 23, 2010

Episode 6 The Set Up; Part Two

“That doesn’t look like work to me.” Brian said as he walked over to my desk and looked at the computer screen.
“It’s not. I’m working on my book shh!” I said back. I was at work and working on the sequel to “Light My Fire” I’d gotten the inspiration over the weekend to work on the book.
“So what’s gonna happen this time? Is Pam gonna have the baby or what?” Brian asked. Brian was a white guy that I worked with that was cool as hell. He even read Urban Fiction Novels and besides my mother, he was my number one fan of “Light My Fire”
“You have to wait and see now get back. You’re messing up my concentration.” He laughed and went back to work. Although I was heavy into my book, I hadn’t forgotten about Keith. Little did he know, I knew about some illegal mess he got involved in a few years back. I was the wrong bitch to cross and he was gonna get what was coming to him. He never should have let me know about his little secret.

While in the middle of working on my book, Michelle called.
“Hey your friend Michelle is on line two.” Brian stuck his head in to give me the info.
“Thanks.” I picked up just as he was leaving. “What’s up?”
“Hey you busy?” She asked.
“Not really. Working on my book. I should be busy though. My Boss is expecting this article to be done soon. What’s up?”
“Well I got a proposition for you. I know you will be game once you hear the details so just hear me out ok?” She finished.
I laughed. “Girl what do you want? What you done got yourself into?”
“Look, I have a friend who needs a favor. He has some friends coming in town and needs me to occupy them. It’s two guys and of course I can’t handle them by myself so I was wondering..”
“No.”
“Awww come on Kami. It’s just a mingling with a few guys. No harm done. Plus he’s paying ya’ll to do this favor. She tried to explain.
“Ya’ll? Who’s the other female? Shanece? Who is the guy Michelle? Ray? You’re new guy?” I had tons of questions.
“Yeah I just haven’t called her yet. He’s just a friend. So are you gonna do it or what?” Michelle was a little annoyed I could tell. But I was not about to mingle with some guys. I had an agenda.
“Or what.”
“Ok look, if you help me with this, I will help you get Keith back. He deserves everything coming to him so do this favor for me and I got you.”
I sat quiet on the phone for what seemed like a whole minute. “Let me think about it.”
“Alright call me soon cause’ I need an answer.”

Michelle hung up and I sat thinking about this plan. All I had to do was spend a little time with some guys, get paid and she would help me with Keith. My ultimate plan was to get him back for what he did. Forget that article and this book. I needed to think. I left to get some Starbucks and clear my head.

Meanwhile….
After calling Kami, my next call went to Shanece. I knew she would be down. She was money hungry just like me. She would want to get that cash. I hoped Kami would be down but if not, I would have to occupy this other guy for three weeks. After everything I’d dealt with with Keith I wanted to at least treat my husband decent and act like I loved him. After this plan I was cutting back on being with other men and at least try to do right.
When I called Shanece, she picked up on the first ring.
“Hello?”
“Dang, you waiting on someone to call?” I said.
“Oh, yeah I was hoping you were Flex. We just got into it.”
“About what?”
“Mark of course. He’s tired of that mess. I know I can’t get shit out of him while he’s in his funk and my lifestyle ain’t cheap.”
“Well I got a way for you to come up with a few thousand.”
After explaining to Shanece the plan and giving very little details, she was game; told me to call her when everything was set in motion and she was in it. Right after I hung up with her, Kami called.
“Hello?” I answered.
“I’m in as long as you are game on helping me with Keith.” She said as I answered.
“I got you.”
“Then I’m in.”

The Dirty Sexy Chronicles are collabing with Crimes of Passion in the ATL. Be sure to read those articles so you can really know what's going on and meet the characters that are being introduced throughout The Dirty Sexy Chronicles: http://provocatived.blogspot.com